In this tutorial, we introduce the basics of combining Shapes from the 2D Library to easily create complex forms.After completing this tutorial, you will have learned:
- Calling up Shapes from the 2D Library
- Modifying Shapes with thickness settings.
- Combining Shapes with 2D boolean operations
- Extruding interlocking Shapes
- Open the NodeGraphEditor by choosing Windows>Archimatix>NodeGraphEditor
- On the lefthand sidebar, scroll down until you see ArchShape. Click on this.
- Scroll back to the top and click on Circle.
- Multiselect the two nodes in the NodeGraph and from the right sidebar menu, click on ShapeMerger.
- The ShapeMerger node palate will show the product of the merger with the Arch as the solid and the Circle as the void.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.